Answered By: Steve Runge Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 Views: 252
Either follow these directions for requesting via Interlibrary Loan, or use WorldCat to auto-fill the form:
- From the library main menu, go to Find>Outside BC>WorldCat
- Enter search information.
- In the search results, select the correct title by clicking on it.
- Click the button adjacent to the list of holdings. This will connect you to ILL.
- Login with your BC credentials.
- Check that the form has auto-filled correctly and select a "not needed after" date.
- Click Submit.
You should receive an email in your inbox within a few days that the item has arrived. Pick up the item at the O'Neill Circulation Desk.
NOTE: For articles, don't use WorldCat; request directly via ILL.