Answered By: Steve Runge
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2022     Views: 13

If the item location looks something like this:


O'Neill Serials Dept./Reference RT1 .I66  from:44 2013 until:50 2019 

Note: Click "Serials Dept./Reference" to see listed issues - Request at Circulation Desk.


that just means you need to request the periodical issue at the circulation desk. Please provide the journal title, volume, issue, and year when you make the request.

Here's why:

Ordinarily, when print periodicals move from the "current" shelving on level 3, they are sent out to be bound, and added to our collection along with other older bound issues on our shelves in the appropriate call number area. However, owing to COVID-19, the bindery we use has suspended library binding services (This has affected many libraries in the area), and issues that have been removed from "current" shelving are in temporary storage in staff-only areas.

Related Topics