Answered By: Steve Runge Last Updated: Feb 18, 2021 Views: 2
Answered By: Steve Runge
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2021 Views: 2
Live Help Now
- Chat 24/7: On library.bc.edu pages click "Chat with Us" tab on the far right or in the "Get Help" menu at the top of the screen. BC Librarians (day and early evening) and well-prepared chat staff (overnight) are ready to help 24/7.
- Ask Live: In the O'Neill Lobby 1pm-5pm M-Th, find the bibliosaurus at the main desk to the left of the doors as you enter, and talk to the librarian on the screen.
- Ask Us: Use this form to send an email that will be routed to the right person to answer your question within 24 hours M-F. Ask about research or billing or report a technical problem.
- Contact a Librarian: To email a subject librarian, search this list for your subject.
- Research Guides: Close to 250 guides to academic subjects and other information with links to library resources such as article databases, subject encyclopedias, and streaming video services.
- FAQ: 380+ FAQs about BC Libraries policies and procedures both for physical libraries and the website.
- Video Tutorials: Find a 3-6 minute video tutorial about the kind of information you're looking for, from finding articles to zotero.