Answered By: Steve Runge Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 1161
Courtesy of the Office of the Provost and Office of Student Involvement, current BC students can use a BC ID for free access to:
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts (with 20% off concert tickets and 10% off at MFA shops)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (with free tickets to lectures & discounted concert tickets)
- Harvard Museum of Natural History & Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology (with free admission to evening lectures and author events)
(This free access is contingent on BC purchasing annual institutional memberships to each museum; call before visiting to confirm.)
Current BC faculty and staff can use a BC ID for free access to:
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts (with 20% off concert tickets and 10$ off at MFA shops)
BC Libraries provide tickets and discounts to current BC faculty and staff to the Gardner Museum and the Harvard Museum of Natural History. Visit the circulation desk at O'Neill Library, 3rd floor. Passes do not entitle users to gift shop discounts, or ticketed events and programs.
- Gardner Museum - current faculty and staff can request individual day passes at the O'Neill Library Circulation Desk.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - current faculty and staff can take one pass per BC ID, at the O'Neill Library Circulation Desk (Sponsored by McMullen Museum)
All BC Community
Passes and reduced charges to other museums in the Boston area, such as the New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science, are available through the Robsham Theatre box office in a program sponsored by the Office of the Provost and BC Student Affairs.