Answered By: Lopa Williams
Last Updated: May 02, 2018     Views: 130

Some FWS classes have customized research guides. Just look for your professor's name in the list and click it. The librarian's contact information will be on the front page of the guide.

If you are looking for a course other than FWS, you could use the course guides list, which is alphabetical by course, or you could search for your course number in the search box on the main research guides page.

Please contact the Reference Desk at 617-552-4472 if you need further clarification.