Answered By: Steve Runge
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016     Views: 34

The Office of News and Public Affairs has put together a browsable, searchable guide called Find a Faculty Expert Source that should help you find what you're looking for.

If that doesn't work, try browsing faculty profiles by department within the appropriate school or college at BC:

College of Arts and Sciences

Lynch School of Education

Boston College Law School

Carroll School of Management

Connell School of Nursing

Graduate School of Social Work

School of Theology and Ministry

Keep in mind that faculty have both research specialties and teaching specialties. Also, if there is nobody who seems to research or teach precisely what you're looking for, someone who studies a related topic is often either well-informed or can provide several names of somebody who is.