Answered By: Lawrence Busenbark Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016 Views: 21
Start with the African and African Diaspora Studies Portal.
Some key resources in African and African Diaspora Studies:
- Black Sudies Center for essential historical and current material on African-Americans, the wider African Diaspora, and Africa itself.
- Black Thought and Culture for non-fiction published works of leading African Americans.
- International Index to Black Periodicals for articles from scholarly journals and newsletters from the United States, Africa and the Caribbean, and more than 130 core Black Studies periodicals.
- MLA International Bibliography for journal articles on literary topics.
- Oxford African American Studies Center for information about the lives and events which have shaped African and African American history and culture.
You can also contact the subject specialist for this area, Lawrence Busenbark.