Answered By: Steve Runge Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016 Views: 677
Current BC students can use a BC ID for free access to:
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Peabody Museum of Ethnology and Archaeology (Harvard)
BC Libraries provide tickets and discounts to current BC faculty and staff to the MFA and the Gardner Museum at the circulation/reserve desk at O'Neill Library:
- Current faculty and staff can take up to two one-day MFA passes at a time.
- Current faculty and staff can also get discounts for the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The pass admits 4 people on one specific day. $5 admission will be charged per person at the door with a museum pass from the library." (Avail. through November 2016)
All BC Community
Passes and reduced charges to other museums in the Boston area, such as the New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science, are available through the Robsham Theatre box office in a program sponsored by the Office of the Provost and BC Student Affairs.